i use 4 Cams on a Campage. 3x Edimax (MJPEG), 1x 7Links Dome Cam (rtsp or MJPEG).http://www.7links.me/HD-Dome-Cam-PX-3744-919.shtml
With the Edimax Cams everything is fine, the rtsp Stream on the 7Links Cam stops after ~10-30 minutes. I setup the reconnect feature when no pic is received for 60 - switched to 1 - second. Doesn't help. No Reconnect.
So i switched to MJPEG and the connection seems better, but after ~10 minutes the "movie" is 5 minutes behind! It seems it is buffered and too slow. People are coming 5 minutes after they really appeared and so on...
When i use the original Webinterface of the Cam - no matter if MainStream or SubStream - everything is fine. I don't know which Streamtype the Browserplugin uses.
When i use an App from PlayStore, eveything is fine also. Don't know which Streamtype the App is using, i can only choose the cam there.
I can setup the stream:
* Resolution (720p)
* Bitrate (512k)
* Frames/sec (10)
* Keyframe Distance (30)
i changed a few things while rtsp testing, but it doesn't help...